Electrodeionization (EDI) Plants
We have earned strong market goodwill as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of high-output EDI Plant. These offered plants have wide usage in the area of power, chemical, pharmaceuticals, electronics, food processing, laboratory, etc. Working method of our EDI System involves ion exchange technology that is capable of delivering unmatched quality water. Compact structure and industry standard design of our plants make them convenient to install and operate. These plants are fully efficient in delivering pure quality water without the emission of alkali or acid solution. Our RO EDI Plant are coated with abrasion and rust resistance material to enable them withstand various harmful factors.
Our 5-15 ton weight Electrodeionization System have 8 to 10% degree of cationic and power voltage requirement of 220/50 HZ for proper functioning. These treatment systems have high productivity and desalination rate that demonstrate their outstanding performance. Their standard design allows related modules to be piled up according to the application requirement and suitability. Low energy consumption of our offered systems helps in lowering the operating cost. Our Electrodeionization Plant are well integrated with protection and alarming system to ensure their safe & harmless operation.
1) EDI plants also known as electrodeionization plant
2) Plant machine adopts high & low pressure effective compound film for removing salt
3) Require less space and provide boiler water for high pressure steam turbine
4) Plant demineralize water with low conductivity and silica acid contents
5) EDP is a alternative form of conventional mixed-bed polisher
6) Having large capacity container for purification system
7) Having high and excellent concentrate recycle systems
8) Pre treatment and post treatment function are available
9) Water used in EDI machine must be RO pure water
10) Occupy less area with low operation cost
11) Plants have high pressure CNP pumps
12) Excellent automatic controller system
13) Having chemical-free regeneration system