Reliably fulfilling clients needs, we are a well recognized manufacturer, supplier and exporter of ETP Plant
. The offered plants are widely used for the treatment of waste water generated from textile industry, chemical workshops, dyeing enterprises, food processing, leather, petrochemical, commercial & municipal sewage, etc. These Effluent Treatment Plant use activated carbon filter for pre-treatment process to eliminate sediment particles, organic matter, chlorine and other impurities from water. Further, their innovative technology enables them to purify water by eliminating bacteria, dissolved salt hot steam, etc. Our Effluent Treatment Plants have a maximum load up to 50 PPM and capacity of 0.5 to 30 M3/H.
Quartz sand filter installed in our Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant
removes large impurities like suspended solid and colloidal particles from water. Another component, activated carbon filter, is utilized for the removal of coal, shell, carbonaceous materials with the help of mechanical or physical methods. In the third pre-treatment level, precise filter come on the path of flowing raw water to filter fine suspended particles. The reverse osmosis section of our Effluent Treatment Plants does the final treatment of water and makes it free from bacterial impurities.
- ETP Plant also known as Effluent Treatment Plant
- Suitable for anthropogenic industrial or commercial activities
- The Etp Plants also involve physio-chemical, biological and tertiary treatment operations
- Such plants make remove all impurities from the water for drinking purposes
- Removes contaminants from waste water quickly
- Generates huge quantity of high toxic effluents
- These ETP plants are of fully customized design
- Doesnt require scaling & Froth formations
- Having integrated zero discharge systems
- Plants use condensate water completely
- Requires relatively less power