We, at Indian Ion Exchange & Chemicals Ltd., manufactures Industrial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant. A number of outstanding characteristics of our industrial plant are its high tensile strength, its flawless performance, and the way two large containers are connected to the pipes. In the industrial sector, RO plant is extensively utilized to remove impurities from water and meet WHO drinking water standards.
Numerous clients are familiar with the RO Plant we offer. It is important to understand how this plant functions before purchasing. Within a container, the plant has two compartments. Semipermeable membrane separates the compartments. It helps flow of water from one point to another while barring impurities like salt. Thus, the left-hand container is filled with pure water, and the right-hand compartment is filled with the impure solution left out. Osmosis is the process of separating water into two parts. In this process, the right hand solution rises, while the left hand solution falls, creating a difference between two levels.
At a certain time, the flow from reverse osmosis and reserve flow are the same. At this point, the compartment stops exchanging water. We call this osmotic equilibrium. It is this difference that forms an osmotic pressure, which depends directly on the solution's concentration. As a result of the external pressure in the right hand compartment, the flow of water stops and thus equilibrium is reached. Pressure applied from outside directly impacts the difference in concentration.
The membrane rejects impurities, like salt and other components, so the left compartment contains pure water, while the right is filled with a salt solution.
Upon applying external pressure and inflating the pressure, water begins to flow from the left storage space of RO Plant to the right storage space. This is the reverse osmosis process. Consequently, the salt solution is purified and pure water is extracted. It is most effective when producing pure water from low-salt water.
The Features Of Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant:-
Our reverse osmosis plant is exceptionally effective and has a high capacity with cost-effective performance and quality. As much as 98% of the impurities in water, including mixed salt, can be removed with this. Here are a few of the important characteristics that make our RO plant so popular with clients:
1) The industrial plant operates at 415V, phase 3 and 50Hz.
2) Its recovery varies between 50% and 80%.
3) It is intended to drain and discharge at the o ring pressure.
Depending on the feed water composition, salt rejection can reach 98%.
RO Plant Applications:
1) This assists in developing ultra pure water for the electronics industry.
2) The pharmaceutical industry can also benefit from its ultra-pure water
3) Processed water can be used in manufacturing plants.
4) RO Plants make it possible to produce clean drinking water.
5) It is used in food processing industry for the purification of water.
6) Additionally, it is used in the beverage industry.
7) Our RO plant provides water for industries related to biotechnology.
8) It is possible to prepare water for boilers.
Reverse Osmosis Plant Advantages:-
Industrial reverse osmosis plant, also known as RO plants, has following advantages:
1) Perform work in any environment, including no voltage, under-voltage, and over-current
2) The industrial plant removes harmful objects, free chloride, organic matter, etc.
3) Stainless steel is used for the structure of such RO plant
4) Suitable for the production of healthy and hegemonic drinking water
5) Highly efficient at performing the purification process
6) Low-noise operation and energy saving
7) Maintains water output stability
8) Control panel and electrical panels are mounted on skids
9) With a membrane scaling prevention facility
10) Having both automatic and manual backwash options
11) Deliver 99% desalination rate
Technical Details of Industrial RO plants:
|Quick Buyer Detail |
|Place of Origin: ||Ahmedabad, Gujarat ||Certification: ||ISO 9001:2008, Trust Stamp ||Business Type ||Exporter , Manufacturer , Trader , Wholesaler and Supplier |
|Export Markets: ||Worldwide ||Application: ||Beverage ||MOQ: ||As per buyers |
|FOB Price: ||Sent By Mail ||Payment Terms: ||Cash in advance, L/C, T/T ||PT: ||Water |
|Application: ||Bbeverage ||Material: ||Carbon steel/SS ||Function: ||washing filling capping |
|Energy: ||Save ||Environmental: ||Protection ||Packing: ||Container |
|Capacity: ||0.25-200TPH ||OP: ||130~220psi, 230psi (max.) ||Voltage(V): ||380V-600V |
|Power: ||18KW ||Dimension(L*W*H): ||25MX10MX3M ||Weight: ||8000KG |
|PWO: ||250L(66.1G)per hour ||Valve: ||Manual & automatic ||Display: ||TDS PPM |
|Pump power: ||1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW,3.0KW ||Size: ||70*70*170-250*77*176 ||Technology: ||Ro, UF, EDI, mix bed |
|RO membrane: ||CSM, DOW, ULP ||Pileline: ||SS304 or PVC ||Price: ||Competitive Price, By Email |
|Weight: ||Standard ||Design: ||Compact ||Maintenance: ||Long term |
|Raw Water TDS: ||36000 ppm ||Output Water TDS: ||Meet WHO Standard ||Control: ||PLC |
|OC/LC: ||Low ||Operation: ||Auto ||ASSP: ||Engineers available to service machinery overseas |