Product Code : ROP10
Brand Name : Indian Ion Exchange & Chemicals Limited
Industrial Reverse Osmosis ( RO) Plant
Our reputed company provides qualitative assortment of Industrial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant. This rigidly built array is procured from our esteemed suppliers who are well reckoned in the industry. Our plants are having various remarkable attributes which includes high tensile strength, flawless performance and perfectly connected pipes with two large containers. Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant is immensely utilized in various residential and industrial sectors for reducing impurities from the water and meets WHO drinking water standard.We are a well known among numerous clients for our RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT). The working of this plant is typical and should be well known before buying this product. There are two compartments in a container in the plant. A membrane that is semi permeable in nature divides the compartments. This membrane helps in flowing of water from one portion to the other and barring the impurities like salt. Thus, the left hand container is filled with pure water , and the left out impure solution is left in the right compartment. This separation of water into two parts is called osmosis. This process makes the right hand solution to rise and left side to fall and a difference is created between two levels slowly.
After a particular time the flow due to osmosis and the reserve flow are same in RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT). At this stage the compartment seizes the exchange of water. This condition is known as osmotic equilibrium. The difference so formed in this stage creates a pressure known as osmotic pressure that ha a direct relation with the concentration of the solution. And now with the external pressure in the right hand compartment the flow of water stops and the equilibrium is reached. The difference in the concentration I directly proportional to the pressure applied from outside.
The impurities like salt and other components are rejected by the membrane, thus the left compartment is filled with pure water and right with the salt solution.
The water starts streaming to the left storage space of RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) into the right storage space, if an external pressure is applied and the pressure is inflated. This process is referred to as the reverse osmosis. The pressure thus applied purifies the salt solution and extraction of the pure water. This process is most efficacious when the pure water needs to be produced from water that has low salt content.
The Features Of Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant :-
The RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) we offer in the domain of reverse osmosis is exceptionally effective. Our offering has a high working capacity with effective performance and cost effectiveness. This is capable of removing 98% of the impurities from the water including mixed salt. Some of the important features with which our product is appreciated by numerous clients are :-
- The electrical capacity of the product is 415V with phase 3 and 50Hz.
- He product recovery varies form 50% to 80%.
- The offering concentrate on draining and discharging at the O ring psi.
- The flow rate of the produce is 1.5 to 32 m3/hr equivalent to 4.4 – 140 GPM.
- The salt rejection goes up to 98% depending on the composition of the feed water.
RO Plant Applications :-
- This helps to develop ultra pure water for electronic industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry can also use its ultra pure water
- It can prepare processed water for manufacturing plants.
- This RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) is perfect for preparing clean drinking water
- It is used in waste water treatment industry.
- The product is used in food processing industry for the usage of clean water.
- It is also used by beverage industry.
- Industries related to bio-technology uses the water produced by our offering.
- The water for boilers can be prepared.
Product Specific Information :-
- Industrial RO plants are also known as industrial reverse osmosis plant
- Perform work in any circumstance such as no voltage, under-voltage, over-current,etc
- Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant remove harmful matter, free chloride, organic matter,etc
- Such RO Plant are made of full stainless steel structure
- Suitable for healthy & hegemonic drinking water purpose
- Highly efficient in performing purification process
- Suitable for energy saving and low noise functioning
- Suitable for maintaining stability of water output
- Have electrical and instrument control panel onskid
- Having prevent membrane scaling facility
- Having automatic and manual backwash
- Provide 99% desalination rate
Technical Details of Industrial RO plants :-
|Quick Buyer Detail |
|Place of Origin: ||Ahmedabad, Gujarat ||Certification: ||ISO 9001:2008, Trust Stamp ||Business Type ||Exporter , Manufacturer , Trader , Wholesaler and Supplier |
|Export Markets: ||Worldwide ||Application: ||Beverage ||MOQ: ||As per buyers |
|FOB Price: ||Sent By Mail ||Payment Terms: ||Cash in advance, L/C, T/T ||PT: ||Water |
|Application: ||Bbeverage ||Material: ||Carbon steel/SS ||Function: ||washing filling capping |
|Energy: ||Save ||Environmental: ||Protection ||Packing: ||Container |
|Color: ||Black/gray/green ||Running Quality: ||Steady ||DT: ||Electric |
|Capacity: ||0.25-200TPH ||OP: ||130~220psi, 230psi (max.) ||Voltage(V): ||380V-600V |
|Power: ||18KW ||Dimension(L*W*H): ||25MX10MX3M ||Weight: ||8000KG |
|PWO: ||250L(66.1G)per hour ||Valve: ||Manual & automatic ||Display: ||TDS PPM |
|Pump power: ||1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW,3.0KW ||Size: ||70*70*170-250*77*176 ||Technology: ||Ro, UF, EDI, mix bed |
|RO membrane: ||CSM, DOW, ULP ||Pileline: ||SS304 or PVC ||Price: ||Competitive Price, By Email |
|Weight: ||Standard ||Design: ||Compact ||Maintenance: ||Long term |
|Raw Water TDS: ||36000 ppm ||Output Water TDS: ||Meet WHO Standard ||Control: ||PLC |
|OC/LC: ||Low ||Operation: ||Auto ||ASSP: ||Engineers available to service machinery overseas |
MOQ: Minimum Order Quantity
PT: Processing Types
DT: Driven Type
OP: Operating Pressure
PWO: Pure-water output
OC/LC: Operation Cost/Labor Cost
ASSP: After-sales Service Provided
Packaging & Delivery :-Packaging Detail: Standard Exporting Package.
Delivery Detail: About 30 days.
"Our company deals only in Commercial & Industrial Fields."